Beequeenhair company provide luxurious 100% human hair weaves to every customer. Our machine hair weft are made of 100% authentic virgin hair extensions which is collected directly from young donor. The hair is so soft bouncy and fluffy makes you want to play in your hair all day long
Feature product :
- Type: VIRGIN HAIR WEFT
- Hair Grade: –Remy Hair
- Style: –WATER BODY WAVY
- Color: Black and blonde(613)
- Material: –Human Hair
- Virgin Hair: –Yes
- Textile: –Silk, shining, soft, thin grain
- Place of Origin: –Vietnam
- Brand Name: –Beequeenhair Vietnam
- Weight: 100 GRAMS/BUNDLE
- Hair features: –No shedding, tangle free
- Payment: –Western Union, Money Gram, Ria, Unisteam, Bank, Paypal
- Shipping: –UPS, DHL, EMS, FEDEX or CARGO
- Delivery time: –3-5 days after payment
- Remark: –High quality – competitive price
How to wash the machine weft hair?
- Mix half a cup of warm water with a tablespoon of shampoo. Please make sure that your hair is not tangling when you wash
- Next, fill a stain-resistant bowl or sink with warm water and pour the diluted shampoo into it. And then, gently place the extensions into the water and leave them to cleanse for no more than ten minutes.
- The next step in our guide to how to wash your hair extensions is to apply more conditioner to your hair extensions
- Finally, comb or brush through your hair extensions when dry (remember, you should always comb your extensions working from the ends upwards but don’t comb wet hair. Your hair is in a delicate state when it is wet. Hence, avoid combing in such condition as it leads to hair fall and hair breakage.