It is very important to care for your Vietnam hair extension for expanding its life expectancy and beauty.
Some recommended products to care for Vietnam hair extension
- Lotion – Use just a single Argan Oil with water or a water-based cream. In addition, Organix Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil is another extraordinary day by day light saturating oil.
- Cleanser and Conditioner – Organix Moroccan Argan Oil – You can get it in any medication store
- Characterizing your Deep Wave, Deep Curly, and Malaysian wavy surfaces – Tresemme Flawless Curl Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner with Organix Curling Defining Cream. For our profound wave, profound wavy, and wavy surfaces we prescribe utilizing Tresemme Flawless Curl Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner. At that point finish it with Organix Curling Define Cream. Utilizing these items for wavy surfaces really saturates, characterizes, and individualizes the twists.
- Profound Conditioner – Silicon Mix
- Weft Sealant – Minimize shedding via fixing your weft with Aleene’s Fabric Fusion.
Next, there are advice for caring your Vietnam hair extension:
- Before getting Vietnam hair extensions, conditioner wash (co-wash) hair first with a moisturizing conditioner such as Organix Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner.
- Brush and detangle your hair extensions before washing with the paddle brush or the wide-tooth comb.
- Do not cut the wefts or tracks of your virgin hair. It will cause shedding. You should have special methods to care them. If the wefts must be cut please seal with weft sealant prior to installing.
- Co-wash hair at least once a week. Do not over shampoo your hair, this will cause dryness. Shampoo 1-2 times per a month. If your hair feels heavy or oily please use a clarifying shampoo.
- Air dry Vietnam hair. Squeeze out excess water and air dry hair.
- When brushing hair, delicately brush hair with an oar brush or wide-tooth brush. If you don’t mind begin brushing little areas at the closures, working up towards the scalp.
- While styling with warming instruments it is essential to utilize a warmth protectant serum or splash that is ALCOHOL-Alcohol and oil base items will broil your hair.
- It would be ideal if you set your hair and utilize a glossy silk/silk top or scarf before sleep time, wrap, twist, plait, stick twist or roller.
- Before going swimming wash and leave the conditioner on your hair. This will keep the salt water and chlorine from drying out your expansions.
- In the event that you dye, tint, perm, or utilize extraordinary warmth on hair you chance drying out your hair augmentations. This may make your hair shed and tangle. We can’t ensure that the life span of any hair that has been prepared or synthetically treated. Profound condition hair after artificially treating hair.
- If you feel that your hair is dry, sheds, damaged, or tangles, use silicon mix to deep condition the hair. After washing Vietnam hair extensions – Saturate and let silicon mix sit in hair for 1 hour or more. For super deep conditioning, place hair in ziplock bag then microwaves for 60 seconds. Let hair sit in bag for 1 hour or more. Wash out thoroughly with lukewarm water.